- School Principal, Collège d’Anjou
This is the strongest case that we have seen so far and the look is very impressive.
- Director of the Educational services, Collège de Montréal
It’s a great product, but mostly, it’s a local product that resists shocks. This is a case that fits to our image. When we have it in our hands, the word that comes to my mind is: Wow!
- School Principal, École secondaire Mont-Saint-Sacrement
One of my teachers left his iPad on the hood of his car and drove away forgetting it there. The iPad flew off the hood at 50 km/h. Another teacher who was following him reclaimed the iPad from the pavement. The case is damaged, the iPad has nothing! You can say that your case is solid.
- Assistant director of the educational services and innovation, Collège Saint-Paul
Toogood Cases fits perfectly with the educational field. This is a solid product that is locally made. Last year, with 200 iPads, none of them broke thanks to Toogood Cases.
- Director of the Educational services, Collège Nouvelles Frontières
Toogood Cases offers a rugged iPad case. When a student puts his iPad in a Toogood Case, we know that the device is safe, we know it will be well protected.
- IT Coordonator, Collège Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption
This is the best iPad Case I have ever seen! There are many benefits for the educational sector: the protection that it offers, the ergonomic disposition, the automatic standby and also the product’s durability.
- Director of the students from secondary 1st to 3th , Collège Bourget
We had no broken iPads this year, we love this case! Toogood Cases is a very durable, safe and solid case for iPads! The customer service is impeccable, the interaction between the company and us is very positive.